Owner Builders Home Warranty Insurance

We are an accredited Home Warranty Insurance Broker.

Selling your home?

If you are about to sell your home that you have constructed, managed or arranged domestic building works as an owner builder, which have been completed within the last 6 years, you may be required to provide domestic building warranty insurance prior to entering into a Contract of Sale. This is applicable for properties located in the states of Victoria & WA.

We keep the process simple. All you need to do is contact our office and a member of our friendly staff will guide you through the process and provide you with a quote at very competitive rates!

Victoria – if the work cost more than $16,000 and was completed in the last six years and six months.

WA – if the work cost more than $20,000 and was completed in the last seven years.

Price & security

Offering competitive premiums and quality service, our insurance policies are available Australia wide and provide you with the security of Australia's largest Insurers. We also offer a choice of flexible payment options.

Online quote

Click "get an online quote now" to obtain a quote.
Or feel free to contact us on 1300 764 244 to talk to one of our friendly staff.

General advice

Please read our General Advice Information Page when considering purchasing an insurance product.

The Product

Please refer to the Insurer's Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) or policy wording when deciding if this product is right for you.

Online Quote Form

Fill out the Online Quote Form for Owner Builder Home Warranty Insurance or call CGIB on 1300 764 244 to speak to one of our staff.

get a quote now

Home Warranty Application Forms

Please use our owner builder application forms below.  

You can fax these back to our office on (03) 9841 0466 or scan send them via our contact form.

WA - Owner Builder Application Form  pdf/97kB
VIC - Owner Builder Application Form  pdf/273kB