Owner Builder Insurance Products

One stop shop for owner builders

Whether you are building, renovating or selling your owner built home, cgib can assist you with the following owner builder insurance products.


Owner builders building or renovating, will need insurance policies to protect them and their project against physical and financial loss.

Building or Renovating?  Click here for Construction & Public Liability Insurance


If you are about to sell your home that you have constructed, managed or arranged domestic building works as an owner builder, which have been completed within the last 6 years, you may be required to provide domestic building warranty insurance prior to entering into a Contract of Sale. This is applicable for properties located in the states of Victoria & WA.

Selling Your Owner Built Home?  Click here for Home Warranty Insurance


Need assistance?

We keep the process simple. All you need to do is contact our office and our friendly staff will guide you through the process and provide you with a quote at very competitive rates!


General advice

Please read our General Advice Information Page when considering purchasing an insurance product.